Healthgenie Digital Weight Machine Thick Tempered Glass LCD Display With 2 Years Warranty Weighing Scale( Pastel Shade)
- Designer Look – Its fairy look makes it stand alone & perfectly satisfies your buying. Its desing will also complement well with your floor.
- Automatic Functionality – Auto Power Off, Auto Zero, Low battery & Over load indication, are few of its automatic features that ease its usage.
- Easy To Use – This weighing scale is equipped with 4 gauge sensors, & automatic step on technology, which gives precise & accurate results as soon as you step on it.
- How To Caliberate Your Healthgenie Weighing Scale – To calibrate, place the weighing scale on hard, flat surface & initialize by pressing one foot on the platform until random numbers displays , remove foot as it returns to zero (0.0), now start to measure your weight. It is suggested to always ignore the first reading for calibration for best accuracy.
- Safety Features – Healthgenie weight machine for body weight comes with thick tempered glass, round corners & anti skid platform to avoid any injury / accident while its usage.
Healthgenie Digital Weight machine for Body weight HD-221 (Pastel Shade LCD display weighing scale) can be used as bathroom weighing scale. The High Quality Tempered glass having anti-skid platform on jet toughened glass surface with round edges for added safety. Low Battery & over loading indicator, Auto switch off, Auto Zero are few of its best automatic features. It has an option to measure weight in Kg/LB (Press button given at the back side to switch). It operates with 2 AAA Carbon-Zinc batteries (included). One can measure a weight of minimum 5kg & maximum 180kg, with a maximum variation of just 50gm. To calibrate the weighing scale, place the weighing scale on hard, flat surface and initialize by pressing one foot on the platform until random numbers displays , remove foot as it returns to zero (0.0), now start to measure your weight. It is suggested to always ignore the first reading for calibration for best accuracy. The best time to measure body weight is morning, as weight tends to fluctuate throughout the day as per food and liquid intake.