British Nutrition BCAA 180 Capsules
₹1,575 Saving: 8%
- Muscle mass preservation.
- Promoting muscle protein synthesis.
- Unique ratio of 2:1:1 (Leucine: Isoleucine: Valine)
*Essential Amino Acids to fuel your muscles.
* Nutrient Rich for full muscle growth and body.
* Regenerates the muscle fibers after every workout session.
* Low Fat Content/Less content of BCAA.
* Helps to raise the size and volume of the muscles, to give an athlete look.
Lowest Price: ₹ 0 on amazon.in. Updated: July 2, 2020 5:38 am
|Serve Size in Gram|
|No. of Serving|
|L-Leucine / Serve (In gm)|
|L-Valine / Serve (In gm)|
British Nutrition BCAA
BCAA Powder is protein based dietary supplement, consists of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in the ratio of 2:1:1. Protein based supplements are required to build muscles and helps in their growth and development. BCAA stands for Branched Chain Amino Acids, there are 35-40% essential amino acids in the body. Muscles use large amount of energy source during long term sustained exercises, for these potential workout they require large amount of amino acids. BCAA is an ideal product for athletes and body builders, as it helps in maintenance of muscle during heavy workout.
1. Muscle Building – BCAA by British Nutrition has the key role in muscle growth and development. It provides instant strength and keep up the stamina during and after the work out sessions.
2. Muscle Protein Synthesis- With the synthesis of essential proteins BCAA is responsible or the formation of different muscle proteins, which mostly helps to provide strength and long lasting stamina.
3. Anti-Catabolic Property- This property deals with the mechanism and active function of the product. It primarily works on preventing muscle break down and hence resist fatigue.
4. Repair And Recovery- BCAA gives recovery to damaged muscle fibers. Glutamine is helpful in repairing of gastrointestinal part. It enhances the performance level to its maximum.
Directions To Use: Consume 2 capsules twice a day between meals with a glass of water.
For best effects consume either 45 mins pre workout and/or within 30 mins after finishing your workout.