Showing the single result
Showing the single result
Good massage chairs can do wonders for relieving stress and backache; however, a therapeutic massage is not always expedient or obtainable. Despite the fact that it is still best to get a massage from a certified massage therapist, an electronic alternate is now available that can provide some of the advantages of the human touch—the massage chair.
Many people consider that massage chairs are a luxury item. Nevertheless, it is certainly not required for everyday living or for relieving back pain and neck pain. However, for some, the reimbursement that a massage chair can bring may compensate for the price.
A good massage can play a vital role in easing back pain. Likewise, a good massage chair is made to provide some assess of pain release and leisure, though, without the necessity for person-to-person interaction. Going for a massage in the privacy of home, apart from expediency and time efficiency, are the main reasons why several are opting to go with a massage chair as a possible means for back pain treatment.
1. Working muscles increases blood flow. Rising blood flow facilitates the circulation and absorption of nutritional elements in the tissues and muscles. Growing lymphatic circulation clears toxins out of these parts. As one, this rejuvenates the massaged area.
2. Massaging helps loosen tight and strained muscles. Kneading and stretching difficulty areas allow muscles to loosen up as well.
3. Endorphins are the ‘feel good’ chemicals that run through the body—increasing their levels induces positive results. Among several benefits, increasing endorphin levels has been correlated with faster recovery, reduced aches and anxiety.
These benefits of massage work both physically and mentally to help reduce common symptoms of back pain. Buying a relaxation product like a massage chair can actually be considered a very good investment today. Taking into consideration how expensive it is to attend a massage therapy and paying for an hour’s massage then it has become more lucrative and suitable to acquire your own massage chair.
Nevertheless, once you have purchased your own massage chair, it does not mean that you can stop taking care of it. Just like any other furniture at home, your massage chair does need care to extend its lifespan. The world of internet contains all the details related to companies that manufacture and offer best massage chairs. It is surprisingly true that online companies take care of pockets of customers and provide these products at affordable rates. As per latest survey, it has been reported that hundred of people using these massage chairs. If you are buying a massage chair online, we recommend you buy from a reputable seller such as Healthgenie, This will ensure that the mechanics of the chair will be strong and long lasting.
1. You simply need to have a clean white rag that is slightly damp to clean it. Wipe with a damp cloth (not soaked in water). Remember not to use an intense rubbing motion, because this is not good for its material.
2. Your massage chair must have some vacuuming and you must use the soft brush accessory so that its material is not ripped or scratched. When you vacuum it, you are allowing the pores to remain open and allowing the material to breathe.
3. Stains may be inevitable. Thus if there is any stain that will not go away, buy a leather stain remover and make sure to follow the application instructions. Make sure to test the product on any hidden area of the chair to avoid marking the material.
If your massage chair is not working and needs some minor maintenance carried out on it, You need to be careful and not to do more damage to the massaging chair by being careless.
1. If the remote has no power on it, check that the remote control cord is plugged in correctly and is not broken.
2. Make sure that the power is turned on both at the power point and at the back of the massage chair.
3. You may also try to check the power outlet where you usually plug in your apparatus. You can either plug in something else to see if it is working or you may also bring your chair and plug it to another power source.
4. If the massage chair has power on it but is the mechanism is not moving up or down the most common problem is a torn pulley belt, a faulty motor or a faulty PCB. In any of these faults, you must contact your supplier for spare parts.
5. If the product will not recline or incline the most common problem is a cable has been disconnected or a faulty incline / recline actuator. If the cable is loose, then just follow the cable to its closest connection and reconnect the loose cable. You can exchange the incline and recline connections around to observe if the actuator itself is faulty and all of the cables are connected.
6. Massage chairs will last a long time if you just give them the care and attention they need. Without a doubt, to get the best and most durable, go to Healthgenie website and browse their range of massage chairs.
In short, with the help of a back massage chair, you can relax your body. Massage is a best way to release body ache. It is an easy way to provide you an extreme comfort in life. It can give you excellent relaxation and stress relief. The benefit of massage is tremendous and has the ability to reduce stress, relieve muscle strain and incite feelings of calmness and relaxation. So what are you waiting for? Just help your family members in making their life full of comforts and ease.