UN Prostar 100% Whey Protein 10lb ChocoCream
Lowest Price: ₹ 8909 on Healthgenie. Updated: November 29, 2021 12:57 am
- It is customized whey that is isolated by a complex low temperature system that utilizes micro and ultra filtration process to ensure the highest quality whey protein.
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% whey contains all the whey protein such as Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptide, Immunoglobulins, Proteose Peptones, Serum Albumin, Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase.
- It is the fuel for the build-up, mass and toning of the muscle. In fact, protein is essential for growth and development.
- The proteins that required by the human body are not obtained directly from the diet; rather, dietary protein is broken down into its constituent parts known as amino acids, which are the basic building blocks of life.
- Immune enhancing
- Muscle builder
- 100% whey contains Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactalbumin etc.
- Fuel for mass and toning muscle.
- Easy to digest
UN Prostar 100% Whey Protein
Almost everybody knows or should know that muscles are made up of protein. Protein is an important element of every cell in our body. Like water, protein makes up a large part of our body. Our hair and nails are made of mostly protein. Our body uses protein to build and repair tissues to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block not only for our muscles but bones, cartilage, skin, and blood. To meet the needs of athletes, researchers at Ultimate Nutrition have developed Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey with all of the essential and non-essential amino acids. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey is the nutritional protein shake of choice for those who lead an active lifestyle.
• The proteins that required by the human body are not obtained directly from the diet; rather, dietary protein is broken down into its constituent parts known as amino acids, which are the basic building blocks of life.
• There are 20 types of amino acid which are divided into two groups such as non essential and essential amino acids. Out of 20 amino acids eleven are designated as nonessential amino acids. They are termed non-essential as they can be manufactured by the body and no need to be derived from food. The remaining nine amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body and are therefore called essential amino acids. Non essential amino acids are as important as essential amino acids.
• These amino acids must be obtained by degradation of the dietary protein. All of these essential amino acids must be present in the body in order for it to build and repair muscle.
• If a person is not able to get proteinaceous food he can go for protein rich foods. Protein shakes are the only supplements that help to build body because muscles are made up of protein. A person can build strong muscles by eating high protein food and drinking shakes.
• All those who sincerely workout on a daily basis can easily burn fat and build muscle. The aim of working out is to keep body in good shape, which means reducing the fat and building muscle. For this it is essential that the body should be provided with adequate diet and nutrients as these provide the best results for muscle building. To lose excess body weight and gain muscle mass at the same time people need to have a balanced healthy diet and a good workout.
• Protein does not build up in the body so you should eat protein at regular intervals throughout the day to build muscle effectively.
|Type of Protein|
|How to Consume|
|Flavor Filter Category|
|Serve Size in Gram|
|Protein per Serve in Gram|
|No. of Serving|
|Calories / Serve|
|Total Protein in Gram|
|Calories from Fat / Serve|
|Calories / 100 grams|
|Calories from Fat / 100 gram|
|Total Fat in Gms / 100 gram|
|Total Saturated Fat in Gms / 100 gram|
|Total Trans Fat in grams / 100 grams|
|Cholestrol in MG / Serve|
|Cholestrol in MG / 100 grams|
|Carbs in Gms / serve|
|Carbs in gms / 100 grams|
|Sugar in Gram / serve|
|Sugar in gms / 100 grams|
|EAA in Gms / 100 Grams|
|BCAA in Gms / 100 Grams|
|Glutamine in Gms / 100 Grams|
|Creatine in Gms / 100 Grams|
|Whey Peptides in Gms / 100 Grams|