Tynor Cervical Orthosis Philadelphia Plastazote B 10 Large
Lowest Price: ₹ 722 on amazon.in. Updated: May 12, 2021 3:19 pm
- An advanced scientific design collar ensures perfect immobilization and comfort
- Application - Cervical disc disease, post-operative care, post-traction stabilization, fractures of cervical spine, spinal stenosis, extrication and transportation of the accident victims
- Plastazote is durable, non-allergenic, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Frontal opening improves air ventilation
- Sizing Guide : SIZE - Large, INCHES - [4 - 4.5], CM - [10 - 11.25]
Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote is an advanced collar with a scientific design which ensures perfect immobilization and comfort. The frontal opening allows the use of tracheotomy tube and improves ventilation. Designed with swollen balloon shape makes it an ideal collar for treating burn patients. Also used in cervical disc disease, post-operative care, post-traction stabilization, fractures of the cervical spine, extrication, and transportation of the accident victims. “Plastazote” is durable, non-allergenic, light in weight, & easy to clean. The frontal and the rear splints are anatomically designed to support the neck, limit the flexion and extension movement of the cervical spine. Pre-moulded chin and the balloon design gives only a rim contact to the body without involving the neck surface. Two piece designs with an inbuilt chin rest also help in better immobilization. Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor. Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case allergy, rash or itching. Some wash care instructions are hand wash with mild detergent and water, do not dry clean, iron and bleach. Available in five sizes children, small, medium, large and XL.