Tynor Cervical Collar Hard Adjustable B 03 Large
₹216 Saving: 0%
- Recommended for rigid immobilization of the cervical region
- Application - Cervical Spondylitis,Cervical disc disease,Cervical neuralgia. ,Fractures of cervical spine,Torticolles,Early Rheumatoid disease,Treatment of whip lash injuries,Other ortho/neuro conditions where rigid immobilization of the neck region is required.
- Ethafoam padding improves cushioning, comfort, and life of the collar
- Adjustable height ensures a secure fit and better immobilization
- Sizing Guide : SIZE - Large, INCHES - [4 - 4.5], CM - [10 - 11.25]
Lowest Price: ₹ 216 on Healthgenie. Updated: December 14, 2019 7:57 am
Tynor Cervical Collar Hard (Adjustable) is a recommended where a rigid immobilization of the cervical region is required. It is used for trauma first aid, extrication, fractures of the cervical spine, post traction stabilization, cervical disc disease, torticollis, cervical spondylitis and postoperative care. It also supports, immobilizes or adjusts the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. Made of high-quality materials to provide rigid support and immobilization. Use of ethafoam edge padding improves cushioning, comfort, and durability of the collar. Perforated collar body improves ventilation and patient’s comfort. Long hook loop tape ensures perfect fitting and easy application. Adjustable height ensures a secure fit and better immobilization. Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness. Some wash care instructions are close hook loop fasteners before washing, hand wash with mild detergent and water, do not dry clean, iron and bleach. Available in three sizes small, medium and large.