St.Botanica Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (180EPA, 120 DHA) – 60 Softgels
₹925 Saving: 14%
₹ 44 /1000 mg of EPA+DHA
- BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE - Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- Each Soft gel yields 1000 mg Fish Oil Containing 180 EPA, 120 DHA + 30mg Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids, comprising 330 mg Omega 3. Per 2 SoftGel Serving Will Yield 360mg EPA, 240mg DHA and 2000mg Fish Oil.
- St.Botanica FISH OIL 1000 is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety.
- Fish Oil is considered as the The single most important vitamin you can take. Trusted Brand Worldwide.
- All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
Lowest Price: ₹ 599 on flipkart.com. Updated: January 24, 2020 7:55 am
|No. of Serving|
|Servings Per Day|
|Number Of Softgels|
|Good for Days|
|Good for Days Range|
|No. of Softgels Range|
Our industry-leading Omega-3 Fish Oil is the PERFECT supplement if you are looking for omega 3 or fish oil. Each Serving of 1 Softgel Contains 1,000mg Fish Oil yielding 330mg Omega 3 =180mg EPA, 120mg DHA and 30mg Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids. StBotanica Omega 3 meets the Guidelines of 300mg Omega 3 per day with one serving. Research shows the importance of Omega 3 essential fatty acids for our health. Consuming 2 Soft Gels a day would yield 2000 mg Fish Oil yielding 660mg Omega 3 = 360mg EPA, 240mg DHA and 60mg Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
What Fish Oil Is For
Fish oil is a form of fatty acid that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. It contains the omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are what has gained the most attention with regard to health research over the last few years.
Individuals who consume a high amount of fatty fish in their diet tend not to need to supplement with fish oil capsules as much or as often.