Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Double Strength Fish Oil 1000mg (300EPA & 200DHA), 120 Softgels
₹1,999 Saving: 53%
- Advanced Delivery System & No Fishy Aftertaste: Our omega 3 fish oil pills have an enteric coating to help increase your absorption of the essential fatty acids. Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- Full of Quality Fatty Acid: 1000 mg Fish Oil with 600 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (200 mg DHA, 300 mg EPA, 100 mg Other Omega 3 fatty acids) per serving (2 Soft-gels). Omega 3 is considered one of the most important supplements.
- Recommended Usage: Use for at-least one month to get the results. You get 60 fish oil soft-gels with each bottle.
Lowest Price: ₹ 949 on Healthgenie. Updated: June 13, 2019 1:27 am
Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Double Strength Fish Oil
Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil uses only the purest & filtered fish oil to supply the key omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered “good” fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range. Sinew 100% Fish Oil soft gels give your body the EPA and DHA it needs to be at its very best.
Fish Oil Benefits :
- Fish oil supplementation helps to reduce waist circumference. & also reduce weight when take with proper diet.
- Fish oil supplement helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Fish oil supplement is rich in omega 3 fatty acid which can improve the symptoms of certain psychiatric disorders.
- Fish oil supplementation helps to reduce fat in the liver and symptoms of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Fish oil has strong anti-inflammatory effects which reduce symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- A higher omega-3 intake is associated with higher bone density, which helps to prevent bone disease.
How to Use: Adult Dosage – 2 soft-gels twice a day.
Allergen Warning: Contains fish (sardine) ingredients.
Cautions: People with medical conditions should consult the doctor before taking this dietary supplement.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry & dark place.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Not for medicinal use. *Allergen warning.
* Statement/claims have not been evaluated by FDA.