Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro Isolate Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes (Coffee, 1 Kg)
Lowest Price: ₹ 2399 on Healthgenie. Updated: November 11, 2021 2:17 am
- Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro series comes with the benefit of added digestive.
- It is of the highest purity & quality whey. It is made up of ONLY Whey protein isolate.
- It contains Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) as primary source, which provides 27 gm of protein in a serving of 30 gm.
- Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro whey protein is instantized to mix easily using just a glass & spoon.
- Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro Whey Protein contains 1gm oftotal carbohydrates in each serving.
- Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro is a natural and healthy way to include protein in the diet.
Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro Isolate Whey Protein Coffee Flavour 1 Kg with Digestive Enzymes
Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro is made up of only Whey Protein Isolate. It comes with the benefit of added digestive enzymes, helping one digest and absorb faster.
Whey Protein Isolate has 150 BV (biological value = absorption) vs 104 of wpc, it gets absorbed 45% more and provides faster muscle recovery. It is lower in cholesterol & carbohydrates over Whey Protein Concentrate. It has a better amino acid profile than Whey Protein Concentrate too.
Sinew Nutrition Isocore 90 Pro is made from pure whey protein (Whey Protein Isolate) which contains 35.2 g of 9 essential amino acids & 20.3 gm of the three branched chain amino acids (BCAA) / 100 g.
30 gm will provide 27 g of WPI enabling instant absorption and best post work out protein. It also helps in
lean muscle gain and provides additional strength & energy during work out.
BEST USE: Consume 1.7 gm of protein / kg of body weight / day. Mix 1 serving of 30 gm to 250 ml-300 ml of skimmed milk or water.
Stir/shake for a while until the powder is completely dissolved.
This supplement can be consumed
1) Immediately after workout 2) Right before sleeping 3) First thing in the morning 4) 30 minutes before workout.
|Flavor Filter Category|
|Type of Protein|
|Serve Size in Gram|
|Protein per Serve in Gram|
|No. of Serving|
|Calories / 100 grams|
|Calories from Fat / 100 gram|
|Glutamine in Gms / 100 Grams|
|BCAA in Gms / 100 Grams|
|Carbs in gms / 100 grams|
|Sugar in gms / 100 grams|
|Calories from Fat / Serve|
|Glutamine in Gms / Serve|
|BCAA in Gms / Serve|
|Carbs in Gms / serve|
|Sugar in Gram / serve|
|With Digestive Enzymes||
|Calories / Serve|