Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator (HG-503) Upto 5 LPM with 2 Years Warranty
- Continuous oxygen supply upto 93±3% between a flow ranges of 1-5L per minute for 24 hours.
- Low Noise Motor.
- PSA: Pressure Swing Adsorption Technique.
- Easy for Transportation: Oxygen Concentrator HG-503 comes with wheels for transportation so that the aged person can easily move the machine from one place to another without facing any trouble.
- Quality Assurance: Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator HG-503 is certified with CE and ISO certifications. So, the user can buy it without worrying for the product quality
- 24 Months off site warranty.
Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator HG-503 is a Sophisticated Equipment which Is specifically designed for domestic use. It is an electronically driven Equipment that segregates Oxygen from your room air. It further gives high accumulation of Oxygen to you via a Nasal Cannula. According to various clinical surveys Oxygen Concentrator is similar to various other Oxygen distribution systems. It comes along with a user manual that makes It’s functioning and usage easy to comprehend for the user.
Flow Rate:- Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator HG-503 provides a flow range of 1-5L per minute. The user can adjust the flow rate level as per the requirement. The maximum recommended flow rate is up to 5L per minute.
PSA:- When the filtered air passes through one of the Molecular Sieves, the Molecular Sieves produces pure oxygen through Pressure Swing Adsorption Technique which is generally called PSA. The Sieve Bed Life is approx. 10000 working hours under normal environmental conditions.
- Flow Rate: 1-5L/min
- Maximum Recommended Flow: 5L/min
- Oxygen Purity: 93 plus minus 3%
- Continuous Usage: 24 hours
- Seive Bed Life: 10000 working hours under normal conditions
- Noise Factor: less than 45db
- Net Weight: 21kgs
- Output Pressure: 30-70kPa
- Output Power: 350W
- Output Voltage: 220V, 50Hz
Warranty:- We provide 24 months off-site warranty with this oxygen concentrator, customer can register the warranty within 15 days from the date of purchase.
Note:- If the patient is critically ill, you should keep an additional Oxygen cylinder as a backup.