Chaiology Darjeeling Black Tea 100 gm
About this item
- Darjeeling is grown in West Bengal, India in the Darjeeling District, which is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the northeast corner of the country.
- Darjeeling, a champagne among black teas, comes from India and is one of the most important and appreciated black teas in the world.
- Caffeine content :-Darjeeling is made from younger leaves and buds that contain more caffeine than older more mature leaves means more awaking.
- Antioxidant activity and boosting immunity:-The anti oxidative activity in black tea comes from thearubigins and theaflavins.
- They may help scavenge free radicals and may support reduce oxidative activity
- Aid weight loss:- Darjeelng tea content high amount of polyphenols have an excellent anti-obesity properties.
- How to brew Darjeeling tea:-When it comes to brewing this beautiful tea there are no hard and fast rules ,
- though we recommend 2grams/ cup or one/half teaspoon of black tea per 8 ounces of water add or subtract according to your individual taste.
- Sit Back and Relax with this aromatic blend
- Do Not Boil, Just Steep
Benefits of Tea :A catalyst in helping cure cancer, heart diseases. Antioxidants & Minerals power house, induces calmness, increase mental alertness and helps to reduce cholesterol levels.
Rich in Antioxidants & Minerals power house, induces calmness, increase mental alertness, Keeps you active.
Specification: Chaiology Darjeeling Black Tea 100 gm
There are no reviews yet.