Showing all 11 results
Nebulizer Machine For Kids
A nebulizer machine for kids converts liquid medication into fine droplets (in vaporizer or mist form). Nebulizers are portable in size and powered by compressed air and plugged into an electrical outlet. Nebulizers are used to treat the indications of conditions like asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Nebulizer uses oxygen, ultrasonic power or compressed air to split up medical solutions and suspensions into small vaporizer drops that can be directly inhaled from the mouthpiece of the machine. A nebulizer for kids is very similar in design and purpose to an asthma inhaler, but is easier to use and slightly more comforting. This is perfect solution for elderly patients; children, disabled individuals or those with diseases that make using their hands and taking deep breaths unworkable. What makes it easy is the way the nebulizer works which doesn’t need the same breath/hand management as an inhaler. A nebulizer for kids basically works by linking tubes to a compressed air source. When it is works the oxygen and air are blasted through the stored liquid medicine at high speed and then inhaled by the patient. As the air passes from the liquid it will create aerosol that contains the medication needed.
To use a nebulizer, you will need the following supplies:
1. Air compressor
2. Nebulizer cup
3. Mask or mouthpiece
4. Medication (either unit dose vials or bottles with measuring devices)
5. Compressor tubing
How to Use Nebulizer For Kids:
1. Place the air compressor on a robust surface that will support its burden. Plug the cord from the compressor into an electrical outlet. Before using a nebulizer for curing a treatment, wash your hands with soap and water and dry completely.
2. Cautiously measure medicine or drug precisely as you have been instructed and put them into the nebulizer cup. Most medicines these days come in premeasured dose so measuring is not necessary.
3. Assemble the nebulizer cup and mask or mouthpiece. Now turn on the compressor to ensure it is working properly. You should see a light mist coming from the back of the tube contrary the mouthpiece.
4. Sit up straight on a comfortable chair. If you are dealing with your child, he or she may sit on your lap. If you are using a mask, locate it comfortably and securely on your or your child’s face. If you are using a mouthpiece, put it between your or your child’s teeth and seal the lips around it.
5. Take deep and slow breaths. If achievable, hold each breath for 2-3 seconds before breathing out. This will allow the medicine to settle into the airways. carry on the treatment until the medicine is over.
6. If giddiness or agitation occurs, stop the healing and rest for about 5 minutes. Continue the action, and try to breathe more slowly. If giddiness or agitation continues to be a trouble with upcoming treatments, contact your health care provider.
Some popular Nebulizers for kids available online In India:
1. Omron Ultra Sonic Nebulizer NE-UI17E:- Nebulizer for kids are mainly used for the treatment of respiratory diseases. This is a perfect machine which makes the inhaling process easier. He Omron Ultra Sonic Nebulizer NE-UI17E is easy to use and very user- friendly.
2. Equinox Nebulizer EQ NL 72:- Equinox EQ-NL 72 Nebulizer for kids is perfect for those under medical treatment related to cystic fibrosis, asthma or any other disorder in the respiratory system. Other than many conventional nebulizers that produce undesired heating of the compressor, this Equinox nebulizer is powered with non-heating compressors which averts the unrequited heating.
3. Bremed Ultrasonic Nebulizer BD 5200:- Bremed System is the most efficient apparatus accessible for treating upper and lower respiratory tract. The device is competent of nebulizing any sort of drug promptly and efficiently. The dual action of the motor speed and the nebulization flow speed boosts the effectiveness of the inhaler.
Function of nebulizer for kids is to changes medicine from a liquid to a mist form so that it can be more easily inhaled directly into the lungs. Nebulizers are mostly efficient in delivering asthma medicines to toddler and small children and to anyone who has trouble using an asthma inhaler. A nebulizer for kids technically is a type of apparatus that involves a compressor which converts a liquid into a mist which can then be inhaled into the lungs. Some types of asthma medicines, like short-acting or long-acting bronchodilators, inhaled corticosteroids can be given by a nebulizer machine.