Showing 1–30 of 47 results
Hand support or Hand Support Brace
Hand support brace can be extremely functional in the healing and treating of sports wounds, accidental injury and workplace demands which affect this area of the body. A painful and unbearable condition, osteoarthritis is common in elder adults and typically affects the joints of the hands. Even though a range of treatments exist for osteoarthritis, hand support brace are commonly used to treat the disease non-surgically. A hand support brace supports the exaggerated joints by holding them in the appropriate anatomical pose. Additionally, a hand splint reduces the stress placed on the joints during various actions, which typically lessens the individual’s pain occurrence.
The most common reason of Hand and Wrist injuries is due to repetitive use of the hand. This causes stress on the tendons and nerves that support the area, which leads to pain. The other common reason is due to impact, typically during physical activities. Wearing a hand brace can help avoid wrist injuries from occurring or help support the wrist after an injury. They do this by soothing the wrist area and avoiding the joint from moving unnaturally or out of place. If you regularly participate in job or recreational activities that require use of the wrist a Hand support brace is a must for you.
A Hand Support is beneficial for:
1. Hand Braces Are Less Expensive Alternatives to Doctor’s Treatment:- Visiting a doctors’ office can be expensive and not everyone can afford to go see a doctor these days, and that is why hand braces become one of the do-it-yourself methods that could save you money and save yourself from pain.
2. It Relieves Pain caused by Tight Muscle Tension:- Another benefit that you can receive from wearing the support brace is the relief. When the hand muscles aren’t at strain, they can get as much rest that they require. Having your hand free from any unwanted movement will allow it to rest as well.
3. Hand Braces Prevent Chronic Injury:- Most people take care of their pain after injury, while others avert if before it really happens. If you are heavily involved in actions with recurring overload on your hand muscles wearing a Hand brace can be the best anticipatory measure.
Some of the popular Hand support brace
1. Tynor Wrist Splint (Neoprene) J 13:- This support is made of strong and spongy, high quality elastic. This is a removable and flexible splint which ensures customized fitting and achieves necessary degree of dorsi flexion. It provides enough compression, support with immobilization.
2. LP Wrist/Thumb Support 752:- This support brace promotes healing and gives support for injuries such as palm injury wrist sprain and thumb pain. It is a thermal support for and provides maximum comfort, curing warmth and therapeutic support.
3. Tynor Elastic Wrist Splint E 01:- Elastic Wrist Splint is crafted to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic situations. It maintains the wrist in the dorsi flexion functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb.
4. LP Palm Brace Support:- Being a sportsman or an athlete is a herculean task as they have to take care of all the parts of the body specially joints. LP Palm Brace Support for your palm and wrists which is supportive in majority of the sports like basket ball, tennis cricket, golf, hockey etc.
5. Flamingo Extended Forearm Brace:- Flamingo Extended Forearm Brace is made from the most comfortable materials and is highly recommended in the treatment of mild distal forearm fracture and wrist fracture. It provides great support to the forearm in early cast removal too. Forearm and wrist fractures can be extremely painful and you can’t afford to take any chances here. A high quality brace reduces pressure with its support and also stabilizes the hand.
Hand Splints is intended to immobilize and provide firm and comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic and injury conditions. Hand braces aren’t just worn for protection and relief but it also provides warmth on the injured area and it promotes healing. Hand braces come in a variety of styles and may come from diverse lines of manufacturers. It is suggested that you select a hand brace that is crafted properly with light weight and breathable fabric. Keep monitoring the efficiency of the brace and your injury’s stage of healing so you can change it if required.