Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard – 2 lbs (Cookie and Cream)
₹3,699 Saving: 15%
₹ 477 /100 gram of Protein
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training
Lowest Price: ₹ 2588 on amazon.in. Updated: September 13, 2020 8:35 pm
Optimum Nutrition – 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Cookies & Cream – 2 lbs. (943 g)
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Cookies and Cream Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Isolates are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein label. By using Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Isolates as their primary protein source, they’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond the Basics
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI)
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein; over 81% protein by weight)
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.
|Type of Protein|
|How to Consume|
|Total Protein in Gram|
|Serve Size in Gram|
|Protein per Serve in Gram|
|No. of Serving|
|Calories / Serve|
|Calories from Fat / Serve|
|Calories / 100 grams|
|Calories from Fat / 100 gram|
|Total Fat in Gms / 100 gram|
|Total Saturated Fat in Gms / 100 gram|
|Cholestrol in MG / Serve|
|Cholestrol in MG / 100 grams|
|Carbs in Gms / serve|
|Carbs in gms / 100 grams|
|Sugar in Gram / serve|
|Sugar in gms / 100 grams|
|Flavor Filter Category|
|Total Trans Fat in grams / 100 grams|
|BCAA in Gms / 100 Grams|
|Glutamine in Gms / 100 Grams|