Steamer / Vaporizer
Showing all 5 results
Showing all 5 results
It is a scientific fact that human body consists of approximately 55% to 80% water. With so much of our system made of water, it stands to reason that water is an indispensable component of a healthy lifestyle. Water is not only drinkable but is also immersed through the skin and the lungs. A steamer or vaporizer provides the means to create enough moisture in the air to allow this to happen.
Using a steam vaporizer to hydrate the adjacent air provides great benefits in the curing symptom colds & cough, flu and allergies. Vaporizer can also decrease jamming by thinning mucus that builds up in the respiratory tract. The moist air from the vaporizer alleviates common irritations associated with these diseases such as dry and scratchy throat, itchy and watery eyes, and pesky coughs. A steam vaporizer is commonly used with a menthol based product. This in turn provides an enhanced rest allowing the body to better cure itself.
1. Check the manufacturer’s directions. The instructions should also mention how to disassemble and clean the vaporizer.
2. Technically you can use a vaporizer any time during the day, but using it at night is the most common practice because of the way in which a steam vaporizer can help clear your sinus passageways enough to fall asleep.
3. Do not place the vaporizer in an area that would allow curtain, bedding or other fabric materials to get wet.
4. Warm and moist surroundings can work wonders for bacteria, congestion and mold can start growing in a room that stays moist for too long.
1. Vaporizers assist alleviate chest and nasal congestion by moistening dry air.
2. They also are capable of loosening mucous so that dry, irritating coughs can become more productive.
3. People who suffer from dry skin, but do not have a respiratory illness can benefit from vaporizers.
4. The dampness helps keep the skin hydrated, and relieves scaling itching and other dry skin indications.
1. Equinox Vaporizer EQ-VP 01:- Equinox Vaporizer EQ-VP 01 unblocks your facial pores for healthy detoxification and keeps away respiratory problems far away. This apparatus will not only help in getting free of cold & cough, but also proffer beauty management leaving a fresh and glowing skin.
2. Morepen Steam Vaporizer (VP-02):- Functional for both beauty & health, this vaporizer is highly efficient and easy to use. It is perfect for carrying while you are traveling as well as at home. It comes with a plastic body which is shock proof and has a long chord for added convenience.
3. Presens Medical Vaporizer (Steam Inhaler, OTC-016):- This steamer is ideal for household usage. It is great for both facial steaming and nasal steaming in case of cold. The knob can be adjusted to get the preferred amount of steam as necessary for the nasal therapy.
Vaporizers can help ease indications of cold congestion croup and perpetual dry skin. Vaporizer is also capable of making it easier for you to breathe. Your doctor may want you to use a vaporizer to help loosen the mucus in your chest or throat. Vaporizer is a therapeutic machine which is handy and can be moved around easily, some are particularly designed to be used on travelling or on the go.