Showing the single result
Showing the single result
Your feet are two of the most often used & neglected part of the body, what with all the walking and running that you do every day. You must make sure to give your feet the attention and care they deserve every so often. Taking good care of your feet will avoid you from getting any fungal infections. Whatever the season may be, it is always imperative to keep your feet and toenails in first-class condition. Feet and toenail care tips are applicable not only to women but also to men.
Make sure to wash your feet on a daily basis. In our day today fast life, the feet would have been exposed to a lot of dust and dirt. If you take showers only in the morning and not at night, you must make feet-washing a regular habit when you come back home. Taking proper care of your feet will also ensure that you do not step onto your bed with dirty feet, and therefore avert from bringing dirt to your place of relaxation and rest.
1. Give your feet a pedicure every 2 weeks. Polishing does not needs to be part of every pedicure practice, but regular pedicures helps in keeping your feet soft and free from dry and rough skin, and your toenails neat and clean. You don’t require paying a lot of cash to have your pedicure professionally done in a beauty salon, and with a few tools, you can do your own pedicure right in the comforts of your own home.
2. Moisturize your feet every day at regular basis. Put foot cream or lotion on feet as a part of your everyday routine. To get soft, moisturized feet you need to rub on some lotion or petroleum jelly before bed, and put on some socks. When you awake in the morning, you’ll find that your feet are soft and are free from dryness. Never let the area between toes befall over-moisturized, as this may lead to fungus.
If you have diabetes, take extra care while cutting your toenails, exfoliating, or when pushing back your cuticles during a pedicure.
1. Look over both feet cautiously every day, and be sure you check between all of your toes. Infections and Blisters can start between your toes, and with diabetic, you might not feel them until they’ve become infected or irritated. If any physical confront keeps you from checking your own feet, ask help from your family member.
2. Wash both of your feet briefly each day with warm — not hot — water. Avoid soaking your feet too long in water, as waterlogged sores have a harder time in curing. Dry your feet rights after washing do remember to dry smoothly between all of your toes.
3. Always buy better-fitting shoes even at the most slight signs of irritation or redness, since you may not be able to feel when it’s getting worse. Keep changing your shoes at a regular interval of time. Getting good and well fitted shoes is an investment worth making as the slightest rubbing or misfit shoe can cause a swelling that turns into a sore that becomes contaminated and never heals.
4. Always carry socks with shoes, since plastics, leather and man made shoe materials can irritate your skin and quickly bring on sore.
1. Dr. Scholl’s Freshstep Crackling Ice Foot Gel:- Dr. Scholl’s Crackling Ice Foot Gel is a stimulating foot sparkle to cool, deodorize and revitalize, tired, hot and aching feet. Its gel formulation turns to a crackling mousse on application – leaving your feet silky soft and cool. Now get your feet refreshed and free from exertion.
2. Dr.Scholl’s Foot Therapy Rough Skin Remover:- Scholl Rough Skin Remover is specifically prepared to care for the unique character of the skin on the foot. It contains a specialized combination of fruit AHAs and natural pumice to efficiently remove, hard and rough skin leaving feet smooth and soft.
3. Nuby Nail Care Set 4774:- Nuby Nail Care Set includes baby nail clippers and a unique plastic nail file case. All the items are sized with child’s small nails in mind and are easy for an adult to use. This is ideal for pamper and caring your kids feet.
Just like all other important parts of human body, both men and women should keep it a practice to care for their feet at all times. Our feet deserve extraordinary care and attention so keep it fresh, clean and revitalized at all times. Foot care must be daily routine, chiefly for those with ailments such as diabetes and other foot disorders. Wash your feet into a basin with your foot soap; remove those daily dirt and blemishes especially between your toes to keep you feet away from fungus and infection.