Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator HG501-5 LPM
₹39,900 Saving: 31%
- Flow Range: 5L/min Oxygen Concentration: ≥95% Input Power: ≤600VA
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 45kPaÂ±4.5kPa Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at: 250kPaÂ±25kPa
- Internally Burnt device due to fluctuation or miss us shall void its warranty hence please use at online UPS to protect the device . Please note this product is not a life saving device but only a assisting device. Pure oxygen is flammable hence please keep away from fire sources like heaters, electrical sparks etc.
- We provide a 24 month warranty included with this oxygen concentrator. (Carry in warranty at Delhi). You can buy extended warranty for additional 12 Months by paying Rs. 4800. Very easy to install and can be done by any family member. The machine has the total running hours which is displayed for tracking usage.
- Running Time (20-25 hrs) on the product indicates that the product has been tested to ensure detailed quality check and authenticity".
Maximum recommended flow: 3L/mi Flow range:0.5-3L/min Oxygen concentrator: 93% Â±3%
Change in maximum recommended flow when back pressure of 7kpa is applied:<0.5 L/min
In case of any product related/installation/troubleshooting please call us at 01148323232. Internally Burnt device due to fluctuation or miss us shall void its warranty hence please use at online UPS to protect the device . Please note this product is not a life saving device but only a assisting device. Pure oxygen is flamable hence please keep away from fire sources like heaters, electrical sparks etc.
We provide a 24 month warranty included with this oxygen concentrator. (Carry in warranty at Delhi). You can buy extended warranty for additional 12 Months by paying Rs. 3600. Very easy to install and can be done by any family member.
Lowest Price: ₹ 0 on amazon.in. Updated: January 16, 2020 11:42 pm
Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator HG501-5 LPM is a sophisticated equipment which is specifically designed for domestic use. It is an electronically driven equipment that segregates oxygen from your room air. It further offers high accumulation of oxygen to you via a nasal cannula. According to various clinical surveys oxygen concentrator is similar to various other oxygen distribution systems. It comes along with a user manual that makes it’s functioning and usage easy to comprehend for the user. The oxygen concentrator was specifically designed to minimize routine preventive maintenance at intervals of once per year. Only professionals of the healthcare field or persons fully conversant with this process such as authorized or factory trained personnel should perform preventive maintenance or performance adjustments on the oxygen concentrator.
1. Nasal oxygen cannula: 1 set
2. Filter core: 1 set
3. Humidifier bottle: 1 set
4. Humidifier bottle adapter (including tube): 1 set
5. Manual: 1 piece
* We provide a 24 Month warranty with this oxygen concentrator. (Applicable only in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi).
* You will require a submission of 1000/- at the time of installation.
* For city other than Delhi, we offer an exclusive off site warranty along with the product.
For avoiding power outage or oxygen concentrator operating failure, exigent oxygen user and serious patient must equip with reserve oxygen supply (for example: oxygen cylinder, oxygen bag). This device is to be used as an oxygen supplement and is not considered life supporting or life sustaining.
Note: If the product is not working properly, please contact Healthgenie customer support.
|Flow Range||1-5 LPM/min|