Healthgenie Pepper Spray, upto 10 feet range, 35 gms of dispensable pepper spray (Pack of 5)
₹2,495 Saving: 63%
- Easy to use. Specially formulated and highly effective for personal safety.
- Longer reach effective upto 10 ft. Immediate effect within seconds.
- Comes with a uniquely designed Thumb-cut dome that guides you even in the dark for instant use. Spray nozzle always point towards attacker's face.
- Healthgenie pepper spray's dimension are 35mm diameter and 110mm respectively and Weight- 35 g each.
- Tested and certified from government lab and and legal to use under threatening circumstances.
* Carry in Bag/Purse.
* Instant inflammation in Eye.
* Comprises of oleoresin Capsicum and extracts from extremely hot red chillies.
* Self defense spray to guard oneself at times of atrocities and attacks.
* Range: upto 10 feet.
Lowest Price: ₹ 899 on flipkart.com. Updated: June 20, 2018 1:52 am
Healthgenie Pepper Spray
Pepper spray is a self defense spray to guard oneself at times of atrocities and attacks. It comprises of oleoresin Capsicum and extracts from extremely hot red chillies. Healthgenie pepper spray on direct contact with eyes leads to immense burning and excruciating pain to eyes and further causes unbearable sneezing and coughing. Easy to use as you just nee to hold it at arm’s length – minimum distance 4 feet. Aim on attacker’s face and run away. The effect is immediate and stays for about 30-45 minutes. A must have for all ladies in these times. Easy to carry and affordable.
* It contains oleoresin capsicum ,an extract from extremely hot chillies,upon spraying it burns the eyes, nose throat and even causes other related respiratory illness.
* Keep away from the reach of children.
* Incase of direct exposure rinse off immediately with fresh running water and soap and expose to fresh air.
* Use no cream or ointments on the affected areas in order to avoid further pain or aggravating the injury.
The use of pepper spray is advisable only under self defence circumstances. It is legally permissible under IPC sections 96,97,102,105 and 106.