Healthgenie Adjustable Knee Support, Free Size Fits Most (Black) | Elastic and Durable Neoprene | Reduces Risk of Injury & Joint Pain
₹599 Saving: 47%
- Comfort & Quality - Made of high quality Durable, Elastic, Soft Skin Friendly and Washable Neoprene. Superstrong - Sticky Velcro can be repeatedly used without tearing. Maximum support & more natural movement
- Injury Prevention & Pain Reduction - Increase blood flow, compression protects knees from injury & inflammation
- Free Size - Circumference (Thigh - Minimum 33 Cms to Maximum 55 Cms) & (Calf - Minimum 35 Cms to Maximum 46 Cms). Suitable for both men and women
- Closed patella design relieves pressure and helps reduce knee joint fatigue from intense exercises and heavy usage and offer support and protecting when you jogging, running, cross training, hiking, mountain biking, gym, horse riding etc
- Exercise Support : Wear while exercising, playing sport & for general knee pain support stays in place even during rigorous exercise, hiking, walking, running and sports
Lowest Price: ₹ 249 on amazon.in. Updated: January 14, 2020 3:00 pm
Thigh – Minimum 33 Cms to Maximum 55 Cms
Healthgenie Adjustable Knee Support
Healthgenie Knee Support with closed patella coverage provides warmth and compression to assist the healing and protection of minor knee injuries. It is perfect for you if you are in the later stages of recovery from a minor knee injury and are looking for a little extra support to get back to your normal routine. It also, safeguards your knees from any injuries while working out with heavy weights.
Healthgenie knee support enhances protection and provides firm support. It is comfortable and easy to wear with Velcro straps that you can easily adjust as per your need and requirements.
Suitable for both men and women this knee support keep sprains at bay and maintains normal body mechanics without restricting motion.
Circumference (Thigh-Min 33cm to max 55 cm) ,(Calf-Min 35cm to Max 46 cm)
Product photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor’s display.