ON Enteric Coated Fish Oil-200softgels
₹2,299 Saving: 11%
₹ 34 /1000 mg of EPA+DHA
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Long-chain EPA and DHA oils
- Easier to swallow softgels
Lowest Price: ₹ 1718 on amazon.in. Updated: January 24, 2018 6:31 am
You may be interested in
|Servings Per Day|
|Cost Per Day|
|Number Of Softgels|
|No. of Softgels Range|
|Good for Days|
|No. of Serving|
|Good for Days Range|
ON Enteric coated Fish Oil is a naturally produced supplement with Omega 3 essential fatty acids. These long chain fatty acids consist of eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA). Fish oil has a wide range of metabolic functions in the body. The body does not produce these omega 3 fatty acids itself so taken from outsource like fish oils. These supplements are easy source to get the fish oils intact in soft gels. These EPA and DHA can be consumed from out side the body like salmon and other marine species, also available in the form of health supplements.
In addition, Fish Oil has a numerous benefits in curing and reducing risk for several diseases like, cardiac death, bipolar defects, depression, dementia, etc.ON Enteric Coated Fish Oil soft gel are commercially approved by FDA (Food and drug Administration).
1. Mercury Free- Fish oil supplement by ON does not contain any mercury inside. The product is totally away from other harmful effects.
2. Soft Gels- Soft gel gives easy uptake to users. Soft gel easily move down to the stomach for effective absorption.
3. Enteric coated- This is one of the important feature, the enteric coated avoids fishy taste after intake.
4. Unflavored- ON Fish Oil has no artificial flavor, no added colors or fillers present.
1. Minimize Cardiac Arrest- Fish oil consumption are mostly used to reduce the risk of all cardiovascular activities which results in attack or death. Fish oil regulates the cardiac activity and give a balanced series of action to the body.
2. Peripheral Arterial Disease- Apart from cardiac the other peripheral area around the heart, the arteries ,the veins are possibly at high risk. Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA reduce this risk by 40%.
3. Easy Uptake- Soft gels are soft and easily taken with water. It is completely tasteless unless other capsules. As the soft gels are immediately absorbed in the stomach hence, enhance its action throughout the body.
4. No Side Effects- Fish oil has no side effects further. It is completely natural and healthy to all kind of users.
Directions For Use :
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, with meal.