Showing all 6 results
Showing all 6 results
Diabetic lancets are used to pierce the skin to get blood sample that you test to find out how much glucose is in your blood. They are generally made of sharp steel covered in hard plastic and come in different gauges. Lancets allow you to take sample of blood with minimum pain and optimal judgment. Lancets are sterile the first time only, so don’t share lancets devices once used. If someone else is using your lancing device–for instance a relative concerned in knowing whether their blood sugar level is high after a meal–you must give them a fresh lancet and dispose it instantly after they use it to keep away from transmitting any blood borne diseases.
Lancets are essential aspect of your blood glucose monitoring system. They come in many different sizes and shapes depending on your specific function and skin type. The diabetic Lancets available in the market are expediently intended for precise diffusion and virtually pain free investigation.
1. Pull back the spring device until it locks. Lancets differ in design, and this may work in a variety of different ways. If you are uncertain, read the directions incorporated with your lancet.
2. Use an alcohol swab to disinfect the area where the lancet will be used.
3. Press the lancet onto the sterilized location on your body. Many lancets have a spherical end that will help in aiming and will also pull the skin taut as you press.
4. Release the locking apparatus. The spring should force the needle through the skin, breaching the skin, so blood can be squeezed. Some lancets have variable depths that are helpful when trying to break through thicker skin.
5. Make sure you dispose of the lancet properly. Some lancets are meant for a solo use, while others can be reloaded. In both the ways, the needle itself should only be used once and should by disposed of according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
1. Vital Lancet Round (100 Pc Pack):- Vital Round Blood Lancets compatible with all major lancing devices including One Touch Ultra Soft/Penlet Lancing devices and BD lancing device.
2. Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets:- The Accu-Chek Softclix lancets come with a needle diameter of 0.4 mm which has a specific Silicon coated needle. Its unique 3- sided optimally cut lancet has a fast diffusion speed with Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device.
3. Johnson & Johnson One Touch UltraSoft Lancets-25:- Now you can easily draw blood sample to check your glucose level with this Johnson & Johnson Product.
4. JSB Round Blood Lancets:- JSB Round Blood Lancets enable a quick and safe puncture into the skin for taking blood sample. These Lancets are compatible with all major lancing devices.
5. Ascensia Microlet lancet 100:- Ascensia Microlet Lancet 100 is a range of disinfected lancets that are appropriate to be used with microlet lancing device. It enables you to test sugar in the most painless way.
6. Perfecxa Diabascan Lancets:- Perfecxa Diabascan Lancets comprises tri level fine tip to offer trouble-free blood sampling. With a universal design this lancet is suitable for all king of lancing devices. Its adjustable tip offers the constant depth with which it penetrates through the skin.
Lancets are the small and sharp objects that are used to puncture the skin. By piercing of the skin you can draw a small drop of blood to the surface in order to test blood glucose levels using a blood glucose monitor and blood glucose test strips. People who need to test their blood sugar levels regularly use lancets on a daily basis and even Healthcare professionals use them when performing finger sticks to draw blood.
Delivering only Prepaid Orders of Essentials in some pin codes. In case, non serviceable, money will be returned within 7 business days. Dismiss