Blood Glucose Test Strips
Showing all 16 results
Showing all 16 results
Blood glucose test strips are one of the components of a diabetes screening system. Diabetic test strips are necessary part of monitoring blood glucose level. Diabetes test strips cannot work on their own in fact they are used in combination with a blood glucose monitor. A diabetic person pricks themselves in order to get blood, which is then applied to the Glucose test strip. The blood glucose monitor is then able to discover how much blood glucose is present in the patient.
With the help of regular sugar testing you will be able make an informed decision with regard to your meal and work out choices, and to alert you if you increase or fall to dangerous highs or lows.
1. Expense of the blood glucose test strips:- Test strips are often the most costly part of screening your blood sugar, so keep in mind the cost of friendly strips when selecting your glucose monitor. There are many kinds of test strips available in the market so make sure you choose the one which fits in your budget.
2. Amount of blood glucose test strips to buy:- Out-of-date glucose test strips can affect the precision of your blood sugar readings, so pay close attention to the expiration date on the box and only buy as many as you can use in that time period. Keeping extra strips are not suggested.
3. Blood sample size needed:- Most new glucose meters and corresponding glucose test strips require just a “speck” of blood — the amount needed ranges from 0.3 to 1.5 micro liters. Keep in mind how much of a sample you’re willing to part with each time before choosing your glucose monitor and test strips.
4. Ease of use with the blood glucose monitor:- Since investigating your blood sugar will be a usual activity, do ensure you can simply insert and remove the glucose test strips from your glucose monitor. Some glucose meters permit you to put in many test strips at a time and dispense as required, while others need a new glucose test strip every time you test your blood sugar.
5. Generic strips vs. brand name:- You can save money if you buy generic glucose test strips; though, check the box to ensure they’ll precisely work with your glucose monitor before buying.
1. Dr. Gene Accusure Blood Glucose Meter Testing Strips 50:- This Testing strip is crafted to meet the most challenging needs of both for professional and Home based users. Dr. Gene AccuSure Blood Glucose Test Strips comes with the most efficient features of other top brands into one. AccuSure 25 strip pack is really compact in size and can simply be fit in a pocket or purse.
2. Omron HEA-230 Blood glucose Test Strips:- It guarantees great health and makes every patient well aware or independent. It is used and suggested all over the world for diabetic patients. Now take control of your health and get best of consistency by using these strips every time for examining glucose. It gives best result in less time so that one could maintain proper record of glucose variation time to time.
3. Accu-Chek Active Test Strips:- It is the ideal choice all diabetics patients. A component of the Accu-Chek active blood glucose test meter, it is vastly suggested by doctors. Mainly used for self testing the blood sugar level, these strips are suitably designed for busy people on trips and tours. You need to simply put a small drop of blood on the strip and get quick results without any hassles of going to the doctor.
4. Accu-Chek Sensor Comfort Test Strips:- The Accu-Chek Sensor Comfort Test Strips are used for getting accurate results quickly. So now when you want to immediately test your blood sugar level, you can purely rely on Accu-Check. Comprising of 100 pieces in a box, you will not have to bother over continuous checking your blood sugar level.
Keeping a record of blood glucose levels is an imperative part of managing your diabetes. Blood Glucose test Strips are meant for diabetics so that they can keep a check on their glucose levels with ease and comfort. With a suitable combination of Blood Glucose meter and a compatible glucose test stripe a diabetic patient can manage diabetes and live a stress free life.