Blood Glucose Meters
Showing all 4 results
Showing all 4 results
High blood glucose levels are related with major complications of diabetes. These include cardiovascular ailment, kidney illness and nerve damage. On the other hand, low blood glucose levels can cause acute symptoms of central nervous system impairment, like confusion, seizures and more rarely coma and death. Blood glucose monitoring is a very useful apparatus to personally manage blood glucose levels on regular basis. It can help you to plan meal timing, exercise and determining the best time to take medications. In simple terms, a blood glucose monitor is an electronic device that detects glucose in blood samples using a test strip.
Different Blood glucose meters provide different kind of information. If the meter has a built-in memory, it will keep the track of your blood glucose levels. If your meter doesn’t have a memory you can keep the track of your numbers yourself. Your meter also may tell you what percent of your readings are in target range and how often they are high or low. Latest meters include computer software which allows you to download the results to a computer.
1. A blood glucose meter is handy and convenient and yet inexpensive. You can carry it when you are travelling and on the go.
2. With a blood glucose meters you can keep an accurate idea of your blood glucose levels which is an integral part of successful diabetes management.
3. It takes a very short testing time (only 3.60 secs depending on different models).
4. A blood glucose meter can be a life saver during an emergency or urgency.
Start by washing and sanitizing your hands and the test area of your skin with soap and sanitizer. Dirt and residue on your skin can distort the results. Pay attention to your test strips because if they’ve been exposed to intense temperatures or they’re out of date, they may not be up to the mark. If your meter requires the code number from your test strip container, ensure you’ve entered this correctly. Also make certain to test a sufficient drop of blood—but don’t apply more blood after you’ve already done it once.
Do read the instructions for your specific model, and ask for guidance from your healthcare expert. There are lots of differences in the meters so it’s very important that you learn how to use your meter. You can make sure that your meter is working the way it’s expected by using a special control fluid in its place of blood.
1. Accu-Chek Integra Kit & Accu-Chek Active Kit:- The Accu-Chek Integra ensures an expedient and precise glucose testing for people who travel often and have an unpredictable lifestyle. Formulated with exclusive German technology, this Glucose system is ultimate for getting precise and prompt results. Its integrated system is very easy to use in regular blood glucose monitoring. Accu-Chek Active Meter is blood glucose meter perfect for self-monitoring of blood glucose level for all diabetic patients. It has a 350-value memory for saving results together with date and times as well as an infrared interface for communicating with a PC running a suitable analysis program.
2. Dr. Morepen Gluco one mini BG-03 with 25 Strips:- Dr. Morepen BG 03 Gluco One is an ergonomic Blood Glucose Monitoring System for the quantitative reading of the concentration of glucose in whole blood by diabetic patients as a support in the managing diabetes. It is one of the fastest meters available in the market; reducing the time that people with diabetes need to spend on blood glucose testing to get precise results.
3. Dr. Gene Accusure Glucose Meter:- Micro Gene presents the hottest Dr.Gene AccuSure Blood Glucose Monitoring System for regular observation and screening of Blood Glucose levels in the body. This is an effective tool in the fight against diabetes and is intended to meet the most challenging needs of both the long-term care industry and at-home patients alike.
If you have diabetes, a blood glucose meter could well be your new best buddy, and significant to successfully managing your disease. A blood glucose meter is an electronic device which measures blood glucose level in the body. Diabetes is a state in which the person has high blood glucose or sugar levels are too high. They detect the level of sugar in your blood, and give you the results almost immediately. Blood glucose meters have advanced over the years, and many of the specifications on today’s devices make them a completely trouble-free.