Chaiology Darjeeling Black Tea, 600g (300 Cups) | 100% Natural Loose Leaf Tea
₹5,999 Saving: 62%
- Hand-plucked and produced in high elevation tea plantations in the Darjeeling
- Direct from source and garden fresh, sourced directly from tea plantations
- The colour of the tea is light and clear with bright liquor, the leaves have a floral scent, with a lively character
- Handpicked harvests of first flush season 2018, (FTGFOP1) finest tippy golden flowery orange pekoe
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals power house, induces calmness, increase mental alertness, Keeps you active
Lowest Price: ₹ 863 on amazon.in. Updated: November 24, 2019 8:01 am
Chaiology Darjeeling Black Tea, 600g (300 Cups)
This the world’s 2nd expensive tea after Matcha. This is because of it’s amazing intensity of fresh, fragrant, flavour in the honey-colored liquor and lingering finish makes Darjeeling black tea unique. This tea has a lovely sweetness and quality that is a characteristic of the first flush . it’s 100% natural exclusive Darjeeling tea, hand-plucked and produced in high elevation tea plantation in the Darjeeling
Steeping process :
(a) Place 1 tea spoon (2gm) full of whole tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
(b) Boil the (200ml) water, pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
(c)Let it brew for 3 to 5 minutes.The duration will depend on how strong you want the liquor to be.
(d)Strain and serve.
Origin : Darjeeling
Taste : Very light. ( being first flush)
Flavor : Floral scent
Liquor color : Honey