AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator with oxygen monitor
₹65,000 Saving: 0%
- High flow concentrators with essential pressure
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatric and other low flow applications
- Smooth, quiet, power-efficient operation
- NewLife Elite has an optional air outlet for nebulizer treatments
- 5 LPM Continuous Flow
- High purity & Energy Efficient
- Lesser noise
- Alarm Indicator
Lowest Price: ₹ 64000 on amazon.in. Updated: November 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Airsep newlife elite oxygen concentrator
Airsep newlife elite oxygen concentrator provides up to 5LPM continuous oxygen flow for therapeutic respiratory treatment. The uninterrupted supply of oxygen allows the individual to breathe fresh supply of pure air. It even gives the patients with discomfort in breathing a soothing and natural experience. This economic oxygen concentrator consumes 350 watts of power when used in economy mode which is often recommended to the customers to use the product efficiently. It has an outlet pressure of 7-9 Psig.
Airsep newlife elite oxygen concentrator features the lock down feature which enables the users to set the flow of oxygen as prescribed by doctors. This lock down feature enables the adjustability of the product at the press of a button. It is ideally best suited for patients with discomfort in breathing and primarily to breathe fresh air by all. The lock down can achieve 0.125 to 5LPM. It is ideally designed for home and clinical use and weighs 54lbs which makes it easy to ship and transfer.
Airsep newlife elite oxygen concentrator supports quiet operation and produces sound less than 50dBa which enables users to have sound oxygen therapy while sleeping as well. For the convenience of users it features alarm indicators which informs users about power failure, high pressure, low pressure, and low concentration (optional oxygen monitor) are some of the best in class features that the product offers the user.
5 LPM Continuous Flow : This concentrator comes along with a 5 LPM continuous flow without any glitches. This further adds on to the efficiency of the product. It features lockable flow feature which enables users to adjust the flow as prescribed by doctors as per the need of the patient. Its lockable feature makes it safe and easy to use concentrator. It has an outlet pressure of 9Psig. It has an optional oxygen monitor available which helps to check the concentration of oxygen. It is very useful in providing the user a clear and vivid check of the flow being used.
AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter Features and Benefits
* It provides up to 5 liters of continuous flow oxygen.
* It has an optional oxygen monitor.
* It has low power consumption while using Economy Mode.
* It includes a low oxygen flow lockdown to meet low-flow requirements.
* The air outlet provides a nebulizer treatment option.
* It is backed by AirSep quality and durability standards.
AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter Safety Features
* The machine includes a battery powered alarm system that sounds off if a power failure occurs.
* A five-second alarm goes off every time the machine is turned on to indicate adequate battery life.
* The alarm must sound loudly for five seconds to indicate good battery condition.
* It offers the user a power failure alarm test by simply unplugging the machine and turning it on to prompt the audio alarm.
* It gives an alarm if there is a defective high or low pressure switch.
* The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat.
AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter Specifications
Oxygen Concentration Levels
* 1-3 LPM at 92 to 95.5 Percent Concentration.
* 4 LPM at 86 to 94 Percent
* 5 LPM with 87 to 93 Percent Oxygen Saturation
* Width: 15.7 Inch
* Height: 28.5 Inch
* Depth: 14.5 Inch
* Sound Level: 48-50 dBA.
* Weight: 54 lbs.
* Maximum Output: 5 LPM.
* Outlet Pressure: 7-9 PSIG.
* Power Connection: 120VAC/60Hz.
* Power Consumption: 350 Watts.
* Maximum Operating Altitude: 0-10,000 feet above sea level.
* Alarms: Battery test, power failure, high pressure, low pressure, and low concentration with optional oxygen monitor.
AirSep NewLife Elite Oxygen Concentrator off site Warranty: 3 years off site