Medela Swing Breast Pump
- BPA free plastic
- Two Pumping Options
- Easy-to-use Controls
1 Motor unit.
1 SoftFit Breastshield (24 mm).
1 2-Component Connector.
1 PVC tubing.
1 Valve head.
1 Valve membrane (one spare included).
1 breastmilk bottle with imprint (150 ml).
1 Bottle stand.
1 Mains adapter.
1 Storing bag.
3 Medela 150ml bottles(Free)
- Product Description
Medela Swing Breast pump +150 ml Bottle Set of 3 (Free)
Swing Breast Pump by Medela is a newly designed, advance technology to express milk every day. It is an ideal swing breast pump for mothers who are busy with work and unable to spend much time with the baby. It has an adjustable vacuum controller allows you to select as per your comfort. The pump encourage gentle suction and stimulates nipples to allow natural led down of milk from the breast.This Swing Breast Pump has Bottle attached to it, for proper storage of milk, also the pump can be attached to other number of bottles. The product is the perfect solution for nursing mother who want effortless pumping.
Features & Benefits
1. Design: Swing Breast Pump is small, compact in size & light in weight with easy operating method. The bottles made up of BPA free plastic. The pump can be attached with any other bottles in order to store the milk safely.
3. Easy to Use: It has an adjustable vacuum controller according to the comfort of the mother. You can save the power as it works on battery. Easy assembling of the pump make the use convenient and efficient. Also, the the pump can be easily cleaned or autoclave.
4. 3 Free Bottles: The free product is available with this Swing Breast Pump that is three milk bottles of 150 ml each. These bottles are BPA free and adjustable to any breast pump. They are very convenient and easy to use.
Direction To Use:
* Minimum vacuum is always automatically set at 50 mmHg.
* If there is low or no suction, make sure.the breastshield forms a complete seal around the breast.
* All connections of the kit and breast pump are secure.
* The white valve membrane is lying flat against the yellow valve head. Check that the valve head is clean and not damaged.
* The ends of the tubing are fit securely into the backs of the breastshield and into the port on the Breast pump.
* The tubing is inserted into the tubing port and not into power jack.
* Take care not to kink tubing. If milk is seen backing up into tubing, check that tubing is not kinked or pinched.
* If milk accidentally gets into the pump, turn off the pump and unplug from power source. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to wipe the Breast pump and proceed as follows:
* Open the battery cover, remove the expanded-plastic liner.
* Wash the expanded-plastic liner with clear, lukewarm water and squeeze out well. Allow to dry thoroughly.
* Pour about 1 dl of warm soapy water into a container.
* Connect the tubing and the power cable onto the pump.
* Hold the end of the tubing that is not connected to the pump in the container with the soapy water.
* Hold the device over a dry flushing bath and switch on. The water is pumped through the tubing into the device and flows out again through the opening beneath the battery cover. Allow it to pump until all the water has been flushed through.
Repeat this procedure again with 1 dl of clear, warm water.
* The leave the device switched on for a further 3 minutes, so that the pump can dry out.
* As soon as the expanded-plastic liner is dry, put it in place again and close the battery cover.
* If necessarily, clean the pump kit according to cleaning instructions “Prior to first use and once daily”. The device is ready for use again.
- Additional Information
Product Type Breast Pump Brand Medela Main Features 1 BPA free plastic Main Features 2 Two Pumping Options Main Features 3 Easy-to-use Controls
- Product's Review
- Great Combo offer Review by Dear Meena Singh
Quality Price Value
Meena (Posted on 10/15/14)
No need to remember another password
If you have an account with us, please log in
No need to remember another password