No products were found matching your selection.
No products were found matching your selection.
Not every individual possesses the same fitness level. There are large numbers of people who unfortunately suffers from different sorts of ailments that hinders physical fitness argely. Apart from injuries due to ailments or accidental cases, the fitness level of every individual tends to decrease with increasing age.
Caring for an aging parent or elderly presents difficult challenges. The elderly face multiple health problems and loss of physical task. They need support because of physical and medical conditions associated with aging, restricted mobility, improper vision, diabetes and certain other health complications. Commode stool chairs and other mobility products have come a long way for senior people to achieve independence. It is essential to help people become as independent as possible for doing their day-to-day activities.
1. Have any kind of illness that causes weakness and unstable feeling.
2. Went through surgery that causes temporary body weakness.
3. People suffering from joint problems and weak legs that make it harder to get on and off the toilet seat.
4. Common balance issues that make it hard to travel to the restroom safely.
These might seem trivial to some, but actually, the bathroom is one of the most common places for elders to fall and hurt themselves and this could be easily prevented with a Commode chair. After the age of sixty, the chance of hip fracturing is higher. Now, the chance of such an accidental fall is common in the bathrooms. However, using a chair, the risk of falling or slipping can be minimized largely. The Shower commode chair therefore helps people in using the bathroom alone without any external support. Caregivers are difficult to get always and hence it is always better to make such provisions that enable the elderly to do routine works alone.
The chairs that are used with such setting are bigger compared to the normal chairs that normally see around us. Furthermore, they are equipped with a couple of plastic arm sets that makes it even more comfortable for the users. It functions as both a commode and a wheelchair as well. Therefore, apart from using them for the bathroom, people also move around from one place to another riding on them. They are made of purely waterproof materials that allow the too sick people to sit and take a shower without chances of any damage to the seat. The chairs that are used with such setting are much bigger as compared to the normal chairs that normally see around us. Furthermore, they are equipped with a couple of plastic arm sets that makes it even more comfortable for the users.
It functions both as a commode and as a wheelchair as well. Therefore, apart from using them for the bathroom, people also move around from one place to another riding on them. They are made of purely waterproof materials that allow the too sick people to sit and take a shower without chances of any damage to the seat. You see, the most common reason for people to fall and trip in the bathrooms is that water and moisture make the floor slippery. Moreover, getting there can get quite difficult – so here come assistive furniture like the Commode Chair & Commode Stool, which helps to resolve both issues.
Because the Commode Chair makes the entire getting on/getting off the toilet a whole lot easier, the risk of falling is dramatically reduced. Commode Chairs and assistive furniture might be covered by your health insurance, so do not wait until it is too late!
1. Everyone has to face elder care issues in their lifetime. One common problem that older people experience is accidents and the most important things that can help someone with mobility problems is to encourage physical activity. Less mobility is a common problem faced by senior people as well as patients with physical disability.
2. These stools are the best option for people who are not able to use a regular toilet. The commode stole is the best way to assist who have limited mobility due to an accident or any medical condition. This stool enables patients to use the toilet without causing discomfort to the back and legs. It can be set up next to the bedside for ease and comfort.
3. Folding commode is convenient and portable with wheels. These can be folded easily and require minimum storage. They are comfortable, are equipped with back, and armrest that can be removed whenever required. Patients who are recovering from surgery and face difficulty in standing up can easily move from the wheelchair to the stool without requiring any support.
4. You naturally do not have control over accidents. Furthermore, accidents can happen to anyone at anytime. It is the best option for night use as it can be placed close to the bed. Elder people with reduced immobility would also consider it beneficial during the daytime due to ease of access.
5. It is a movable toilet, which does not utilize running water. It is the best alternative for senior people or patients whose mobility is affected by many medical conditions. While using this tool, people with such conditions can now perform their activities at the bedside, which otherwise they do, using a usual bathroom.
Mobility products ensure safety in the home and prevent fall especially in the bathroom. Thus, using a portable commode stool allows elderly and patients to maintain safe and independent lifestyle.
Due to the great demand of Commode chair these days, our website is selling these products so you do not need to go on the market to buy the products you can place the order online and get your produce at your doorstep. Buy commode India is completely safe as our website never sells or shares any of our customer’s personal details. We ensure that your online shopping experience completely kept confidential and it automatically offers discreet billing and delivery on every product you buy.