Diaper rash is a general skin irritation and pain that babies will more than likely experience at some point while wearing diapers. Diaper rash is caused by skin irritation from a diaper that is too tensed or a diaper that is left on for too long period of time. These rashes can also happen from antibiotics being taken by the baby for contagions or by a nursing mother. Diaper rash can be very gentle with just a spot of redness in the diaper region, to more brutal with open sores and sweltering around the affected area. Although diaper rash is very painful and uncomfortable for the baby and distressing at times for parents, eradicating diaper rash can be a very simple method.
Diaper creams are superb in treating mild to moderate irritations of your baby’s skin. You can count on a good coating of zinc oxide cream to aid fight off the irksome rash. You should select the creamier consistency of some of these ointments as they tend to glide onto your baby's skin easily without requiring you to rub the cream into the skin and irritate the area further.
Reasons of Diaper Rashes:
1. Leaving a wet or dirty diaper on too long on your baby’s sensitive skin.
2. Rubbing or chafing against the diaper can surely cause diaper rashes.
3. Yeast infection and Bacterial infection is a common reason for diaper rashes.
4. Allergic reaction to diaper is also a major reason diaper rashes to baby’s skin.
How to fight against Diaper Rashes:
Step 1:- Remove diaper and wash the area with a gentle soap using soft face towel or a cloth. Do not stroke the skin too much to avoid further annoyance because severe diaper rash can bleed if rubbed roughly.
Step 2:- Clean soap off the skin after all waste has been cleaned from the skin and carefully stain the skin dry with another cloth.
Step 3:- Let the skin of the baby air dry for just a few minutes which will make sure that the skin is absolutely dry and let some of the cool air to relieve the skin. This is a great time to play and bond with the baby who may be a little irritable from the pain of the diaper rash.
Step 4:- Apply cornstarch to the skin by calmly sprinkling it in a straight line on to the skin. A paste can also be prepared by mixing cornstarch and petroleum jelly together and applying it to the skin. Petroleum jelly is a great fence against moisture.
Step5 :- Place a fresh cloth or a branded diaper on baby. Observe the rash periodically and change diapers regularly, following the same process until the skin is fully healed.
Popular Diaper rashes cream available online:
1. Nuby Diaper Rash Ointment 120gm 77025:- Guard your baby from daily injurious germs and hurting diaper rashes with Dr. Talbot's Diaper Rash Ointment. This ointment protects and moisturizes using all natural elements. It is a exclusive blend of anti-fungal properties botanical extracts and anti-viral.
2. Himalaya Herbals Diaper Rash Cream:- This is a formulated mild cream that treats, inflammation, rashes and irritation caused due to friction of diapers against baby’s soft skin. It soothes sensitive skin, relieves pain and heals rashes. Himalaya Herbals Diaper rash cream is a call for each mommy having a growing up baby. Himalaya's Diaper Rash Cream encourages efficient healing, soothes red and aggravated skin and forms a defensive layer on baby's skin.
When your baby is born, her skin is often wonderful in every way. It is smoother and softer than it will ever be again. You are distressed when she wakes up and her diaper area is red and irritated. Diaper rash is generally bright red and flat that results when a baby's skin is exposed to extended wetness from a wet or dirty diaper. The best way to avoid it is changing your baby's diaper as soon as she's soggy. But before you start feeling culpable, you must know that some babies will get diaper rash no matter what -- in spite of your most careful efforts to change them as soon as possible. When nothing else works, Diaper rashes cream creates a fence between your baby's skin and irritating wetness, helping the rash to heal quickly. Even if the rash doesn't start to get better in two or three days, or if pustules or blisters emerge, contact your pediatrician immediately.
Credit CardDebit CardPaytmEmiCodNet BankingGet it FinancePay Back
Signup for Offers and Newsletter
Healthgenie.in is one of the India's top most healthcare products & fitness online shopping store for men, women, and kids. At Healthgenie find latest collections of health and fitness, Nutrition, Health Care Devices, Baby care, Beauty care and Personal Care, Diabetes care, Elderly care and similar products featuring the top brands.